2009-01-26

Indy and Wendy

I read a magazine last saturday.
I found Miss.Katsuma's comment in it.
She's a working mother.
She's publishing several books.
The comment is about 'Indy and Wendy'.
..I don't know the actual spelling but the word comes from independent.
She said,
Indy is independent woman,
and Wendy is a woman depending entirely on her family.
There's three requirement she calls "Indy".
1. Have an income of 6,000,000 yen a year.
2. Have sure partner.
3. Become a charming woman with age.
....It is said that a woman can independently live without anxiety.
And have a strong mind and pursue learning.

Can I call myself "Indy".....?
I don't know which is good and bad, though.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Hiroko!

    Based on your previous blog entries, I can say that you're Indy. Although you're single now but you live independently and happily. And, I admire you for it.

    返信削除
  2. Hi,Lotlot
    Thanks,
    I'm going to live life to the fullest.

    返信削除