2009-01-10

What a nice surprise!

I saw Emi at shin's class today.

What a nice surprise!

I felt well.

She's the employee who entered the company last year.

She was assigned to Division I am in charge of a system.

I worked on a desk next to her for about 5 months.

I like her character that cheerful and good-naturedness.

Sometimes I go to her office, and I see her.

I get cheer whenever I meet her.

Actually, I have begun to learn English conversation by her advice.

I hope she have a lot of happy.

3 件のコメント:

  1. It's really important to learn English because it's the global language. When you travel abroad, you really have speak English.

    返信削除
  2. Hi Hiroko,
    This is Rose from one one one.
    Nice work. Keep it up!

    返信削除
  3. Hi LotLot,rose
    Thanks,
    I'm going to work hard on English.

    返信削除