2009-02-28

conversation

I review what I learned at today's lesson.
I went to gas station. I recreate in English the conversation.

A: "Can I help you?"
Me: "Yes, I'd like to full tank of gas in cash."
A: "Certainly!"
Me: "And I'd like to wash a car. How long do I have to wait?
A: "What kind of wash course? Water repellent finish?"
Me: "I'll take it."A: "Ok, it will take at least 20-30minutes."

Then, the other guy said,
B: "It was discounted of polymer forming for one's car this month. Do you get it?"
Me: "Really? But, no thank you. I'd like to clean the inside of my car's windows."
B: "Certainly!"

After that......
B: "We finished! I worked up the inside of your car."
Me: "Thank you very much!"
B: "Your car has a sweet fragrance. Coconut? "
Me: "I'd used a freshener of coconut before, but I'm using this air freshener now."
B: "Really? I immediately sense that when you open your car's window."
Me: "Really? It's true that I often hear it."
B: "I like this fragrance. I'll go to buy it."
Me: "Good idea! Bye, thanks!"
B: "Thank you very much!"

3 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. That was a nice conversation in english,hiroksan. Your grammar is good. But I noticed just a little, it should be "your car's window" no the,because it indicates possession.

    返信削除