2009-12-12

hard days

I went on a business trip last week.
Because The system that I'm in charge of started at December. So I conduct study sessions for clients.

First day:
I woke up at 4:45 am. I went out at 6 am.
I went Saitama Prefecture by Shinkansen and JR trains.
I worked on Saitama sales office. I sat in on monthly meeting , etc... I went out its office at 8:30 pm. And I had for dinner.
And then, I moved to my stay Hotel in Tokyo. I went to bed on the Hotel at 2:30 am.

Second days:
I woke up at 5:30 am. I walked to Tokyo business office. It took 30 minutes. But, I got my shock. Because, it usually takes 6 minutes if I take a short cut to the office. I didn't Know it.
I sat in on monthly meeting, hold discussions with person in charge, placed the hard disk on the file server. I worked until 10:30 pm. I went out at 10:45 pm there. And then I went to Korean restrant, ate Korean meals. I came the hotel at 1:30 am. I went to bed at 3 pm.

Third days:
It's last day! I woke up at 4:30 am. I'm very sleepy. I'm getting tired!
But I have to move to Sendai City. I went out the Hotel at 5:40 am.
I arrived in Sendai City at 9:30 am. This is my first visit to Sendai. Sendai is beautiful City. But it's very cold. I worked at Tohoku sales office until 6:05 pm.
Ox tongue dishes are a specialty of Sendai. I bought Ox tangue boxed meals.
So I was going to miss may last train. (to Nagoya)
I ate it on Tohoku Shinkansen. It was delicious!! I was happy !
I change trains , I came home at 11:45 pm.

I was very very very tired........and very sleepy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿