2009-11-14

complicated question

I ate healthy lunch.
It was the veggie curry.


By the way......
I did my exercise that my teacher asked me 10 questions about family relationships today.

I wasn't able to give the correct answer for question number 3.
The questions were complicated and difficult to analyze. But my teacher said that it wasn't very deifficult for me because I have given most aof the correct answers.
I must think in English. I have to think straight to get the answer. So I become puzzled.
Actually, I'm not very good at analyzing about family relationships. She knws my least favorite.
I didn't do well so, and I have to brush it up.

Now that I thought about it carefully, I understand.
(I thought it over and now I understand.)

--------------------------------------------
If you are the only son of your stepmother's husband, Yuki is your
stepsister and Michiko is your sister's niece, who are you to Michiko ?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿