2009-10-25

today's diary

I got up at 8:00.
I wasn't feeling well this morning because of anemia.

First, I took a shower and I brushed my teeth.


After that, I watched the TV program "Dragon Ball". My favorite character are Goku and Gohan of Dragon ball.

And I put on my makeup.
After that , I washed my bathroom and did the laundry and cleaned my room.

I get rest this weekend.
I didn't read a book and didn't go to work at the office, too because it's my day off.

My daughter played basketball this morning.
Maybe she came back home at 8 pm.
I spent the whole morning and afternoon alone in my house. (at my home)

I was thinking what will I cook for dinner tonight?......

I'll make croquettes!
And then, I cooked croquettes and other foods.

While I was preparing croquettes I was thinking "As soon as she comes home, we'll eat dinner together tonight".

People often say that my daughter and I look like we're just friends.
My daughter and I are very close. We are like best friends.

But we don't have a lot of time to have conversation because we are both busy.
She usually comes home late because she is joining basketball . They play after school.

When we eat dinner together, she sometimes talks about her friends , boyfriend, basketball and her dreams in life.
She tells me about studies , her test result, her exams and many others.

My daughter and I are really closed. We talk a lot about our daily life and dreams too.
I'm very happy to have prety daughter. She's a very good daughter to me.
I love my daughter and best friend daughter.

2 件のコメント: