2008-12-31

New Year's Eve


Today is December thirty-first, New Year's Eve.

This year was pretty good for me.


In January,
  I was very busy with work.

In February,
  The system that I am in charge of started.

In March,
  my daughter graduated from a junior high school.
  And I moved to a convenient place to live.

In April,
  my daughter entered the senior high school.
  And I won a prize for good job at the system that
  I am in charge of.
  ~ I belong to the information system division of the Company.
    We work individually. I am in charge of the system
    of XXX Division. ~

In May,
  I had laser refractive surgery. And I can see it very well.

In June,
  I spent peacefully.

In July,
  I felt sad.

In August,
  I have begun to learn English conversation.

In September,
  I spent peacefully.

In October,
  I had the upper grade examination of National Examination
  for Information Processing Technicians.
  The result was terrible.

In Novenber, I did social party
  with co-wokers,
  because the examination was over. We enjoyed it very much.

In December,
  it was started the new system again that I am in charge of.


What will happen to me next year?

2 件のコメント:

  1. I was very busy of my work.
    I was very busy with work

    it was started the system that I am in charge of.
    The system that I am in charge of started

    I got sadness.
    I got really sad. I got depressed. (Why??)


    The ones I did not correct was really good!
    You are becoming much better

    返信削除
  2. Hi Hiroko,
    This is Saring of One One.I would like to congratulate you in advance for your daughter's graduation this coming March.

    I hope everything's fine with you and your family.

    Have a nice day.

    返信削除